For our accessories collection presentation we had to, apart from designing a collection of ten pieces and put them all together in a catalogue, we also had to make a bag.
One of the assignments we got for our womenswear project was to create garments for a Barbie doll which gave me the idea to instead of making some elaborate garment I would let Barbie manifest my concept. To take something pretty and perfect and turn it dirty and messy in order to make it more interesting.
This is the shoe prototype I made for our Shoe Design class. I wanted to make a simple summer shoe that is comfortable but still looks pretty and fun.
This is the introduction to the presentation of my womenswear collection. Most likely I´m in violation of some copyrights here, but I wanna share it with you anyway. I`m sorry mr Manson for using your song, please let me keep it! ❤
Model: My Beautiful Kristina.
Makeup and photography: Yours truly.
Please help us out with our Business Plan school project, by doing this survey. They´re a few questions about your shopping habits and shouldn´t take more than a couple of minutes to finish! Ladies only please!
1. Don’t put drugs in people’s drinks in order to control their behavior.
2. When you see someone walking by themselves, leave them alone!
3. If you pull over to help someone with car problems, remember not to assault them!
4. NEVER open an unlocked door or window uninvited.
5. If you are in an elevator and someone else gets in, DON’T ASSAULT THEM!
6. Remember, people go to laundry to do their laundry, do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
7. USE THE BUDDY SYSTEM! If you are not able to stop yourself from assaulting people, ask a friend to stay with you while you are in public.
8. Always be honest with people! Don’t pretend to be a caring friend in order to gain the trust of someone you want to assault. Consider telling them you plan to assault them. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the other person may take that as a sign that you do not plan to rape them.
9. Don’t forget: you can’t have sex with someone unless they are awake!
10. Carry a whistle! If you are worried you might assault someone “on accident” you can hand it to the person you are with, so they can blow it if you do.
And, ALWAYS REMEMBER: if you didn’t ask permission and then respect the answer the first time, you are committing a crime- no matter how “into it” others appear to be.